Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I bid on a Nalcom on eBay...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Actually I won the Nalcom but saying I "won" the auction seems so nerdy since all I did was spend more money than everyone else that bid.

    Anyone have any info on these Super-8 cameras?

    They use C-mount lenses and the camera looks like a hassleblad, and that's about all I know.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a cute camera! (it arrived today)

    Yeah, it looks like a hassleblad.

    It has a 6.5 - 65 mm lens. I just shot a cartridge with the pin registered camera. Now I have this one to play around with.

    But right now, it's off to shoot some time-exposure stuff with my Eumig.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •